Experiments with scale – part 1, and a bit of a fabric splurge.

pattern pieces

So this week, I doubled the size of my kitty doll pattern…and started work on a new set of dolls, based on some drawings I made in one of my sketchbooks. They were coming together really well until I decided they needed some fine fabrics – so I persuaded my husband to take me to the special fabric shop where I found what I needed, and, inevitably, a few more things…


These big kitty cats are fun to make.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.